My Photo
Name:
Location: Metro Philly, PA, United States

I'm a mom trying to work, complete my education, and provide everything my family needs to be somewhat comfortable in this world. In other words, I'm just like everyone else.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The blur that is the to-do list

It's unbelievable how difficult it is to cross anything off the to-do list. Children are just hell on getting things done.
My husband and I laugh about how we used to complain before we had kids that we never had time to do anything. Now we wish we had one tenth the amount of time we had back then!
Alas, that to-do list looms ever larger. We worked our butts off today, yard work, laundry, dishes, straightening, you name it. And yet, not a thing got crossed off that to-do list.
The entire day wasn't a total loss though - I managed to get in some yoga, and actually got an uninterrupted hot shower after doing yoga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home